Skip To Main Content

Transcript Request

Requesting a high school transcript:

ECS graduates/former students requesting a transcript from Memorial, Central or Elkhart High School may use Parchment website:

  1. Visit:
  2. To request a transcript from a particular school, follow the link provided and search for the desired school. For example, if you're looking for Elkhart High, select it from the list of options.
    Please Note: Elkhart Central High School and Elkhart Memorial High School graduates/former students will need to search for and select Elkhart High School. Our registrar personnel will see and fulfill the request.
  3. If this is your first time using Parchment, you'll need to create an account after selecting the school. 
  4. Once you've created your account, click on the "Order Transcript" option.
  5. Next, enter the destination where you want the transcript to be sent. 
  6. You'll then be prompted to sign your request digitally and pay the required fee.

Once a request has been submitted, ECS District Registrar will then proceed to process the order. You will receive a notification once your request has been fulfilled.


If you or your student is a current high school student or recent graduate within the last 5 years, and you have any questions please contact Shannon Asbury at 574-262-5600 or via email:

If you or your student is a graduate past 5 years or a current elementary student and you have any questions, please contact AnaVictoria Santos at 574-262-5549 or via email: