Requesting a high school transcript:
ECS graduates/former students requesting a transcript from Memorial, Central or Elkhart High School may use Parchment website:
- Visit: https://www.parchment.com/
- To request a transcript from a particular school, follow the link provided and search for the desired school. For example, if you're looking for Elkhart High, select it from the list of options.
Please Note: Elkhart Central High School and Elkhart Memorial High School graduates/former students will need to search for and select Elkhart High School. Our registrar personnel will see and fulfill the request.
- If this is your first time using Parchment, you'll need to create an account after selecting the school.
- Once you've created your account, click on the "Order Transcript" option.
- Next, enter the destination where you want the transcript to be sent.
- You'll then be prompted to sign your request digitally and pay the required fee.
Once a request has been submitted, ECS District Registrar will then proceed to process the order. You will receive a notification once your request has been fulfilled.
If you or your student is a current high school student or recent graduate within the last 5 years, and you have any questions please contact Shannon Asbury at 574-262-5600 or via email: email@example.com
If you or your student is a graduate past 5 years or a current elementary student and you have any questions, please contact AnaVictoria Santos at 574-262-5549 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org